Sunday, April 23, 2006

:: Viva la Resistance ::

Last night I sold the 500th armband from the website. This is growing faster than I could have imagined. I already need to double the initial order tomorrow morning.

Just another reminder to keep spreading the word. I purchased a domain name yesterday to make it easier to tell people about the site.

A reminder if you've made an armband please send me a pic of you and your armband I am going to have a photo gallery as soon as I get a few more pictures.

http://www.armbandsforpeace.com

If you have a blog or website please help us get the word out. There are banners on the site you can use or just a text link is fine. I will be glad to link back to your site if you send me a message.


viva la resistance!!!!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home